From 4th July to 27th August 2021
- Sundays: Archery sessions in the afternoon – Welcome event in the evening
- Mondays: Night time swimming (depending on the weather)
- Tuesdays: Music evening with a musician and singer duo
- Wednesdays: Pony horse riding from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm (with a € 8 participation fee for 30 minutes of a fun and educational tour under professional supervision) – Open-air cinema (depending on the weather)
- Thursdays: Circus workshops in the morning followed by a clown show and a pancake evening
- Fridays: Musical entertainment with karaoke and interactive games in the beginning of the evening
Both children and adults can enjoy all of our entertainment and evenings FOR FREE (with the exception of pony rides).
High season: Activities every day (except Saturdays) for children aged 4 to 12, organised by our qualified instructor.
The campsite’s leisure activities
- Bouncy castle for children all summer long
- Children’s playground (see map) with swings, spring games, climbing frame, giant course for playing marbles
- Ping-pong tables with rackets and balls that can be borrowed on site
- Basketball net
- Sports field (see map)
- Petanque grounds (see map)
- TV room with a large 3D screen – cable channels, including international channels.
- Playstation game console available to borrow
- Games room located next to the playground with games and toys for children to play with.
- Games with table football, electronic games located near the sports field.